Landa PGHW8-30324E Karcher Engine
Equipped with a Karcher electric start engine, the Landa PGHW8-30324E delivers 8.0 GPM and 3000 PSI of hot water.
Whether you drop this into the bed of a pickup or mount on a custom trailer, the Landa PGHW8-30324E gasoline-powered pressure washer is meant to travel to wherever the dirt and grime needs to be attacked. Capable of delivering up to 8.0 gallons of water per minute and up to 3000 pounds per square inch of surface pressure.
You will find this model a favorite among contract cleaners, facilities managers, municipalities, and oil field service companies because it delivers solid performance and unmatched reliability.
Landa PGHW8-30324E Features
- 8.0 GPM
- 3000 PSI
- Gasoline powered Karcher engine (electric start)
- 120V AC burner
- Belt-Drive Landa Pump with 7-year warranty
- Industrial-duty gasoline-powered engine with overhead valves
- Rugged 1 ½-inch square tube open-air frame with forklift guides
- Rust-free float tank provides backflow protection
- Inlet detergent injection applies soap while washing in high-pressure mode
- CARB compliant
- Part Number: 1.110-097.0
- Cross Reference: 11100970
|Heating Coil Orientation