Packed with quality throughout, the SLT featurse a top-of-the-line, belt-drive pump with 7-year warranty and low RPM for extended life, as well as a giant Schedule 80 heating coil, made of up to 300 ft. of 3/4-inch steel pipe with 5-year warranty.
As large and powerful as they come, both series make easy work of the most stubborn grime and grease, making them ideally suited for the harsh conditions of mining and drilling operations and fleet cleaning.
The Landa SLT8-30324E is every bit as impressive, delivering 7.8 GPM and 3000 PSI of hot water cleaning. A distinctive stainless steel coil top wrap offers protection, and oversize vibration isolators cushion the engine and pump platform. With extra-large heating coils and fuel tanks, these rugged machines will deliver, even under the dirtiest of conditions!
SLT8-30324E Quick Specs
- Hot water, skid base
- Gasoline powered
- Diesel/oil heated
- 7.8 GPM
- 3000 PSI
- 120v AC burner
- Electric start Honda GX660
- Belt driven pump
- 2,900-Watt Generator
- Extra-large Heating Coil made of cold-rolled, 3/4″ Schedule 80 steel pipe with 5-year warranty; features Stainless Steel Top Wrap; unique lift-out design for easy and quick Coil Access.
- Rugged 2″ x 4″ x 1/8″ thick box steel frame, with compact footprint, shields key components; further protected by weather-resistant Epoxy Powder Coat finish; Power Platform is vibration isolated to minimize frame stress.
- Industrial-duty Tri-Plunger Pump designed to run at low RPM for long life, 7-year warranty, with single-rail true-track Pulley Adjustment.
- 10-gallon gasoline tank provide hours of uninterrupted operation; with elevated fuel lines to avoid suctioning of settled debris.
- High-efficiency Burner, with adjustable numbered dial-in air flow has a Fuel-Water Separator for fuel pump protection.
- Water-resistant, recessed metal Control Panel has adjustable thermostat, combination hour meter and tachometer, volt meter, burner switch and tri-lingual operating instructions for added safety.
- Gasoline-powered Honda Engine comes with keyed electric starter for easy start-up and protection against unauthorized use; polyurethane Battery Box with vibration isolators protects and firmly secures battery (battery not included).
- Efficient 2,900-Watt Generator produces reliable power for burner.
- Dual gun ready!
- Part Number: 1.110-522.0
- Cross Reference: 11105220
|Heating Coil Orientation