Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
VHG5-3000 LANDA 10HP 460V 3PH WASHER
Compact but heavy duty, this natural gas model’s footprint is a mere 53″ x 24″ x 49″, making it an ideal choice for congested work areas or wash bays where space is at a premium.
- Electric powered
- Diesel heated
- 460 volt, 3 phase, 14 amps
- 4.8 GPM
- 3000 PSI
Landa VHG5-30024C Features
- Top of the line Tuff-Skin Hose, with 24″ hose guard for burst protection and swivel swedge fitting for twist-free operation, has seven times the abrasive resistance as other high-pressure hoses (hose reel is optional).
- Extra-durable Heating Coil made of leak-free, cold-rolled, Schedule 80 steel pipe with five-year warranty.
- Rugged Steel Frame painted with an epoxy powder-coat finish for all-weather protection.
- Many Safety Features including a rupture disk and thermal pump protector to prevent the buildup of excessive pressures or heat.
- High-efficiency burner has Electronic Ignition standard on all models, eliminating the hassle of having to constantly light the pilot flame.
- Hinged Side allows for quick access to components without removing the cabinet.
- Industrial-duty Electric Motor with multiple voltage options and thermal overload protection.
- Helpful Tri-Lingual Labels with operating instructions in English, Spanish and French for owner and operator protection.
- Our patented Cool-Bypass system keeps pump water temperature low while in bypass mode.
- Overload protected Control Switches are conveniently located for ease of operation.
- Brass, anti-syphon Detergent Metering Valve locks out air and dispenses precise amount of cleaning agent.
- Industrial-grade, dual belt-driven High-Pressure Pump has a tri-plex, forged brass head with a 7-year limited warranty and U-seals for greater pump protection.
- Four quick-couple Nozzles, made of hardened stainless steel, are mounted for ready access.
- Insulated, fatigue free trigger gun with chrome plated, dual lance variable Pressure Wand make for easy cleaning and adjusting the pressure while washing.
- Rust free, stainless steel Float Tank with stainless steel inlet filter and low-turbulence float valve allows for high-pressure application of detergent.
- Cast-iron, bushed-bore Pulleys with two bolt adjustment means long life and easy maintenance on the high-pressure pump.
- Consolidated Plumbing has put both the water supply inlet and quick-couple, high-pressure outlet next to each other for ease of installation.
- Programmable Smart Control now standard for all VHG machines allows auto start/stop and time delay shutdown features without changing any hardware. It also provides complete control of the equipment run time.
- Part Number: 1.109-547.0
- Cross Reference: 11095470, VHG530024C
|53 × 24 × 49 in